1/16/2011

Green Wedding

Some of you may know that my Mum is getting married in March. Of course, this means that for the next couple of months, I get to play wedding planner. We have already made several trips to Michaels to get dried flowers, vases, arches, invitations etc. Yesterday, we found these dark green pearl beads (my Mum will be wearing a dark green mermaid dress and they match PERFECTLY). My Mum had already bought some jewelry but honestly, it looked cheap and a bit tacky. To remedy this, we bought the green pearls and I told her to just let me at 'em. :)

I figured I'd give her two options. One is a chandelier style and the other is a long chain. They are both unfinished (didn't want to put too much work into till we picked a style). I showed them to my Mum today and we're going to go with the long chain version - which is the one I liked best, so yay! Now I need to finish the earrings and start on the necklace/bracelet. I will be sure to post a photo of the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment