12/08/2010

Shades of Green

Hello and welcome to my new blog!
The purpose of this blog is to entertain, educate and inform! Namasté Living is something I started two years ago. I create unique handcrafted jewelry inspired by the West Coast, India, Tibet, Nature and YOU! :)

I sell mostly online and at craft fairs and farmers markets. But I also have jewelry in some Vancouver Island stores - Tranceformations Tattoo & Piercing, Scrapbook Parade and Shades of Green. In fact, I just dropped off some new pieces to Shades of Green (located in Parksville, BC) the other day. If you see something you like, be sure to drop in. It's a great store full of sustainably made and Fair Trade clothing, eco friendly bath linens, safe cleaning products, natural baby essentials, Soy & Beeswax candles and so much more....

Check out the new Namasté creations that they are carrying!















No comments:

Post a Comment